The most common method of payment is a bank wire transfer, which works as follows.
1. You let the supplier develop samples until you are sure they know exactly what you want.
2. You send a 30% deposit (via T/T payment) before production begins.
3. Your suppliers (manufacturers and exporters) purchase components and/or materials and arrange for production.
4. You work with a quality assurance company to check product quality (this is optional, but usually a good idea).
5. You send the remaining 70% (via T/T payment) prior to shipment.
6. The supplier ships the goods by courier and sends you the documentation.